To conducts market research and studies to identify potential businesses and information related to the current and anticipated market size, market share, supply and demand, competition, market characteristics and dynamics, segmentation, strategies and positioning. Furthermore, develops comprehensive feasibility studies to assist government and private companies in evaluating the economic viability of proposed projects/businesses (current & future), through identifying market needs, customer acceptance, technical and technological requirements. Accordingly, a comprehensive cost and benefit model is utilized to support such a decision.
• Business Administration/Marketing/Finance (Graduate/Undergraduate).
• Minimum at least five (5) years extensive exposure (Business Consulting Firm) in market research activities with emphasis and specialization in creating feasibilities studies both of
Industrial & Commercial industries.
• Creative, Self-motivation and demonstrate independence capabilities with minimal supervision.
• Between 30 to 35 years of age.
• Female with pleasing personality
• Driving skill’s is essential and holder of valid Philippine driver’s license.
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written (English
- Sports Field Supervisor
Bound to Qatar Job Title/Position : SPORTS FIELD SUPERVISOR Division : Elite Sports Reporting ...[read more]
- Mechanical Engineers
Bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 28 to 40 years old BS Mechanical Engineer Graduate At least 5 years working exp...[read more]
- Electrical Engineer
bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 30-40 years old BS Electrical Engineering Graduate With At least 10 years working e...[read more]