- Supply of all categories of qualified pre-screened manpower including service and maintenance workers for medical and health services, family and domestic services, hotel and restaurant establishments, repair facilities and other business and industrial services.
- Rigid and extensive applicant screening procedures including oral interviews, psychological testing, actual trade testing and character reference checking.
- Advertising capability in all newspa er of general publication to fill up job requisition/order in record time.
- Systematic recruitment procedures undertaken by a core of trained recruitment officers and specialists
- Two (2) weeks delivery schedule upon completion of travel documents including passport, plane ticket and working visas.
- Assumption of joints and solidary responsibility on the recruitment and hiring of the Filipino contract workers including the implementation of the employment contract.
- Ancilliary Liaison
- Notify the workers dependents/beneficiaries about their safe arrival at the point of Destination.
- Maintain a postal service between the Philippines and the country of employment the workers had been deployed for transfer of small parcels, letters, etc. to be hand carried by departing and returning/vacationing workers.
- Liaise and assist in cases of industrial accidents. returnees or death, act as coordinating agent for the dependents/beneficiaries.
- Mobilizations and Deployment Schedule
- The length of time to mobilize and recruit the personnel required shall depend on the number of workers needed.
- The time frame allocated for the deployment of the selected workers, provided all documentary requirements from the clients end had been submitted with, shall be a minimum of three (3) weeks or a maximum of four (4) weeks. Final confirmations however shall depend on the availability of flights.
- Complete medical examination and psychological testing and trade test results delivered within twenty-four (24) hours.
- Signing of Contract of Employment.
- Worker's information package detailing time scale for documentation, submission and processing together with facts and general information concerning site and work conditions.
- Submission and coordination of documents for processing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Embassies/Consulates concerned, flight arrangements to be finalized.
- Briefing for Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) of workers prior to their flight/departure.
- Telex/Fax advice to clients for the flight details and the names of departing workers.
- Sports Field Supervisor
Bound to Qatar Job Title/Position : SPORTS FIELD SUPERVISOR Division : Elite Sports Reporting ...[read more]
- Mechanical Engineers
Bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 28 to 40 years old BS Mechanical Engineer Graduate At least 5 years working exp...[read more]
- Electrical Engineer
bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 30-40 years old BS Electrical Engineering Graduate With At least 10 years working e...[read more]