Filipino Workers are all over the world and have won a reputation of dependability and competence
Majority of Filipino workers found in different countries of the world, are highly skilled and have a long years of experiences. Especially those in construction sites, refineries, factories, industrial processing plants.Shipyards, airports, hospitals, hotels, schools, and other services. Most Filipino contract workers are college graduates others have at least two years in college education and/or highschool graduates. Most of them are young and ambitious.
Only Filipinos have the diversity of skills. This is asserted by the fact that they can be found in almost all possible fields of employment. Filipino are competent and reliable, they have the happy and optimistic disposition. They can easily adjust to varying situations and cultures they have great desire to succeed.
- Large pool of computer-literature manpower.
- Educated, highly trainable, creative labor.
- English speaking and can read technical literature in English. Component, dynamic and qualified technical, supervisory and managerial personnel are ready and available. Including the World famous Asian Institute of Management (AIM) located In Makati, Metro Manila.
Philippine Labor Force
- 26.1 million Filipinos are in the labor force in 1993 and increasing at around 3% every year, total population is 65.6 million.
- Population for the year 2003 is 82 million.
- Between 2 and 3 million Filipinos are overseas, most of them whom are contract workers in the Middle East, Europe and North America, remitting home some $3 billion a year.
- 55% of the Labor Forces are in non-agricultural employment or around 14 million.
- One million workers are in construction sectors.
- Asia remains to be the most popular destination of OFW’s in 2002, hosting 76.5% of total workforce. Cash remittances sent by OFW’s in Asia reached PHP31.7 billion last year, or 68.4% of total cash remittance.
- In Hongkong, there are nearly 240,000 foreign domestic workers of whom almost 64% are Filipinos.
- 90% adult literacy, one of the highest in the world especially among developing countries.
- Educational System is both in Filipino and English with wide-spread use of textbooks and technical literature from the United States and United Kingdom.
- Mean number of years of schooling In 1980 IS 7 years, higher than that of some European countries e.g. Italy, Spain and Greece.
- Sports Field Supervisor
Bound to Qatar Job Title/Position : SPORTS FIELD SUPERVISOR Division : Elite Sports Reporting ...[read more]
- Mechanical Engineers
Bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 28 to 40 years old BS Mechanical Engineer Graduate At least 5 years working exp...[read more]
- Electrical Engineer
bound to Qatar Interview on Oct 14, 2012 Qualifications: 30-40 years old BS Electrical Engineering Graduate With At least 10 years working e...[read more]